We came home yesterday. I do miss the hospital bed that I could raise to be seated upright with zero effort on my part, but other than that, it's great to be home. Cora continues to be a little angel. She cries when she's hungry or has gas - can't blame her for that! Other than that, she's a happy little one and sleeps a ton. Sarah is warming up to her more and more. It's sweet to watch the beginning bonds of sisterhood form and I look forward to every day of these girls growing up together!
Sarah seems like a giant now - look how big her hands are next to Cora's! Cora is such a tiny little thing. All of Sarah's newborn clothes are too big for her! :)
Sarah seems like a giant now - look how big her hands are next to Cora's! Cora is such a tiny little thing. All of Sarah's newborn clothes are too big for her! :)
4 comments:
Hey Debby! Found your blog through Heather's. Both of your girls are precious! And I laughed when I read that you were convinced it was a boy. I was so convinced our Bennett was going to be a girl and I was even sure that God had revealed it to me too - whatever! :) It's funny how life works, isn't it? But I've heard from so many people that it is great for siblings close in age to be the same gender.
So excited for you guys!!!
love
Sprunt
I think it's amazing that you're posting when you've only been home from the hospital a day! I have to say again that that picture of Sarah & Cora is so precious!!
You look amazing! Congratulations on a precious baby girl. Those little tiny purple fingers bring back amazing memories! My little one was 6lbs 7 oz so about the same tiny size. They still grow up way too fast! What a beautiful family. Congratulations. I wish you a quick recovery!
I agree, I hope whenever I have another, I'm up and at'em just like you! :)
Post a Comment