this is a funny angle picture, but I wanted to capture how scrawny her little legs are (she was ready to eat so wasn't too happy with me - and you can see how huge the 0-3 month size onesie is on her!)
snoozing in the sunlight this morning - she has a bit of jaundice so we're taking advantage of a sunny day to help her out. And I'm sure she's enjoying her new newborn clothes that fit her better!
Jon and Sarah have been out all morning at the playground and running errands. Several people have commented that they're impressed I've already blogged since Cora's birth - 1st, I want to document these days as we begin the adventure of a family of 4 and this is an easy way to do it. Also though, I have such a hard time sitting still but I really need to so reading or projects on the computer have been a good way to keep me stationary when I have a quiet house. All things considering, I'm feeling good. I definitely get really sore when I'm on my feet too much. But it's not as bad as I expected. And I have to say, my Mom and Jon have been INCREDIBLE in helping out with Sarah and things around the house. I keep calling Jon "Mr Mom" as he's doing dishes, laundry, and all that. And Mom cleaned my sink to a level that I didn't know you could clean! - it's so shiny I don't want to use it! :) I'm sitting on the floor as much as possible to play with Sarah, or sitting on the couch with her, but I am definitely looking forward to being able to pick her up and chase her around again!
3 comments:
She is so adorable Debby! So happy for you guys. Was she breech, is that why you had a c-section? Hope the recovery is quick and easy.
Oh my gosh! She is absolutely adorable! I especially love the first picture. We've got the same pink blanket (a gift when Bella was born) and it takes me back, especially the early spring sunshine on the sleeping newborn (Bella was jaundiced too). Love and miss you so much. Can't wait to visit and get to hold Cora. Oh, and Bella wants to watch Sarah singing ABC's over and over and over...
Glad blogging is a recuperative activity for you - I love reading the updates! And I do believe Cora gets cuter in every pic! :)
Post a Comment