Wednesday, April 8, 2009

proud big sister!

Sarah is so sweet and gentle with Cora - loves to hold her, touch her, "pet her" as she says :) - I love it! Sarah gets so excited to discover that Cora has the same body parts as we do - this morning, Cora's elbows was the big discovery. She loves pointing out Cora's fingers, "toesies", cheeks, ears, etc.

Cora continues to be an absolute delight. I'm curious to see if her seemingly very laid back personality sticks, or if it's just being a newborn thing.

Sarah has been a lot more clingy/needy with me ... which is normal I'm sure. I'm feeling so much less sore, and hope to have a "date" with just her soon - we both need it! While Cora slept yesterday afternoon, we had a lot of fun playing on the floor and reading books. It was great.

3 comments:

Anna C. said...

Look how sweet they are! Congratulations and we hope you have a quick adjusting time :)
Love, Anna C.

Unknown said...

great pic of the sisters!

Laura Ward said...

so cute!