Sorry if this is a tad more detail than some of you want ... Sarah has seemed a bit oblivious as Ive fed Cora. That changed last night - Sarah was sitting on the couch next to me and I told her that Cora was ready to eat. As I got ready, she said "Mama open dat." Then, as Cora started nursing, Sarah watched with a semi confused look on her face; you could see the wheels turning in her little brain; she looked up at me and said "Cora eat Mama!" When I was finished, she looked at me and said, "Mama, put dat away." Oh she makes us laugh so hard!!!!
Take these shoes Click clacking down some dead end street Take these shoes And make them fit Take this shirt Polyester white trash made in nowhere Take this shirt And make it clean, clean Take this soul Stranded in some skin and bones Take this soul And make it sing
Yahweh, Yahweh Always pain before a child is born Yahweh, Yahweh Still I’m waiting for the dawn
Take these hands Teach them what to carry Take these hands Don’t make a fist Take this mouth So quick to criticise Take this mouth Give it a kiss
Yahweh, Yahweh Always pain before a child is born Yahewh, Yahweh Still I’m waiting for the dawn
Still waiting for the dawn, the sun is coming up The sun is coming up on the ocean This love is like a drop in the ocean This love is like a drop in the ocean
Yahweh, Yahweh Always pain before a child is born Yahweh, tell me now Why the dark before the dawn? Take this city A city should be shining on a hill
Take this city If it be your will What no man can own, no man can take Take this heart Take this heart Take this heart And make it break
5 comments:
What sweet photos and sweet girls! I am so glad things are going well with Cora! And the story about her eating you is too cute!
What a hoot Sarah is! I love the pics. Keep em coming! Hopefully the girls can meet soon.
these are PRECIOUS pics!!! good job capturing this! i love the BLACK hair!
The pics are too cute and Sarah is hilarious!!
These have got to be the sweetest photos ever! She is just adorable! So glad everything went ok. love, mk
Post a Comment