Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ruthie & Sarah

I so wish I had taken more pictures on Monday night. Augusta, Adam & Ruthie brought us dinner & stayed to eat with us & let the girls play. We don't see them near enough & it was so great to catch up. It was the 1st chance Ruthie & Sarah had really had to play since they've sprung into toddler-hood. They were 2 peas in a pod!!! We laughed so hard as they ran around the house in hilarious giggles & squeals. The only tears of the night were when they collided & knocked heads :)


This video doesn't come close to capturing what the girls were doing (by the time I got my camera, they were winding down) and you have to endure our voices - but the girls' faces are priceless as they open the closet door!





And on a completely different note ... enough with trees falling! Luckily this was a dead tree on the edge of our yard and wasn't anywhere near the house.

No comments: