Our hope/plan is to rent it for a year or two (I say 1, Jon says 2) and then move in (so if you know of a family looking for a house to rent - LET US KNOW!!!). I'll be honest though, I'm having a really hard time with the fact that we're not moving in now ... I can't wait to live in it and in the neighborhood! :) It's an absolutely perfect location and there are so many kids nearby. And I'm ready for neighbors - to be able to walk out my door and see people.
Here are a bunch of pictures:
We do plan to rip up carpet, paint walls, and such. But it will be a work in progress over a lot of years! :)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! This house is awesome! SO jealous! Where is it?
I agree - really cool house! I don't blame you for wanting to move in now...I would too! :)
I wish we could move in there!!! Gosh Debby-it is beautiful! Esp. this time of year!!!! My favorite it the room for Sarah and Cora-they are going to love it!!!
Post a Comment