Sunday was such a beautiful day! It seems like for the past 2 months that every Sunday it's either been cold, rainy, or 1 of us has been sick. Not this week! After nap, we headed up to the soccer field to play. Sarah had a blast kicking the ball around, but I didn't take any pictures :( As her attention span for soccer faded, I did take a few ...
putting her crocs on by herself
yes, Mama is VERY pregnant looking (we've done a horrible job of documenting this pregnancy, but I know we'll get way too many pictures this weekend at Jamey and Dana's engagement party)
Sarah & Papa
airplane!
giving Papa medicine (you know your child was sick too long when giving medicine becomes 1 of her favorite pretend things to do)
1 comment:
such a cute pic of Jon & Sarah! and you look really good for being so close to delivering!
Post a Comment