We've scheduled my repeat c-section for baby #2 - March 30! Several people have asked why we're already planning on having a c-section ... I'll spare the details but basically I'm showing so little signs of actually having this baby any other way that my doctor said she only needs to see me every other week still (normally at this point you have to go every week). Fine by me! We had an ultra sound yesterday - it was fun to see our active little one squirming around. I've been having a lot of pain under my right ribs so I was dying to know what body part was wedged up there - it's baby's big ole head! No wonder it hurts! Estimated weight is 6lbs 9oz, which is on the big side, and baby has a TON of hair - both things just like Sarah! We can't wait to welcome this little boy or girl! I'm so curious about what he/she will look like and how the personality will be different from, and similar to Sarah.
the ‘mill
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment