Wednesday, March 4, 2009

double stroller

I bought our Double BOB stroller on eBay back in December, and I finally took it out of the box and set it up on Sunday. I feel like I'll take up the whole road! :) But it sure is nice! Sarah climbed in it, so I kept talking to her about how "baby brother/sister" will ride next to her. My parents gave me the infant car seat adapter for it for Christmas, so as soon as I'm able I'll be able to put both kids in and go for walks. I'll get back in shape quick pushing 2 kids up these hills! :)

3 comments:

lydia said...

jealous!!!! but happy for you! :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE the Bob! Looks so good! It's awesome that you got the infant adapter for Christmas too! If it does not materialize at our shower this weekend, I am going to REI to get it next week. You will be in serious shape after pushing two kiddos (and a car seat) around the mountain! Running alone will seem like a breeze! I wish I lived closer so we could be BOB buddies!

Joel and Katie said...

That thing is HUGE! can't wait to see that one in action:)