Friday, March 6, 2009

hand-me-downs and dogs

We sorted through a box of hand-me-downs and this hat and scarf were a huge hit! She is constantly wearing 1 or the other or both around the house. I hid the hat this morning so the novelty of it doesn't wear off so maybe she'll wear it at the pool and beach this summer!
I snapped this picture of the dogs watching Jon drive off last night ... they really are insane. Isla is on the left - she is noticeable taller than Mattie!
This morning I came in the living room, and Sarah was sitting on Mattie's bed with her. She looked up at me and said "you're petting Mattie" - she's gone from speaking in the 3rd person to 2nd person! :)

1 comment:

Laura Ward said...

Sarah is too cute in that hat & scarf. Can't wait to see you guys next week!!