
And hard to believe how Isla has grown in a year ... We actually had Mattie spayed on Monday. It's sad to close the door on another litter of puppies, especially since all the dogs in the litter seem to be such great dogs, but we just don't think can handle puppies again any time soon.
2 comments:
Hey! I was just checking your blog for any baby news. I've been praying for you lots lately. This is such an exhausting time, but you're almost at that finish line! Anyway, we were grateful for the post on the dogs' birthdays. Ada was just asking me how old Django was and I'd meant to ask you about the actual date but never have. So, they were delighted with the pictures of the pups a year ago. Machen is now singing "Happy Django to you!" and Ada is making big plans for a birthday hat Django's size.... guess we're having a belated doggie b-day party tonight.
Y'all hang in there. We can't wait to hear baby news and will continue to pray for you!
Ellie
Happy birthday to Isla!!
Post a Comment