There is so much more I could say about Jamey and Dana's wedding. The biggest highlight of course was simply seeing my brother marrying such an amazing woman! I'll never forget Jamey's face as he watched Dana walk down the aisle. It was beautiful. The other highlights all revolve around people - so many people in our family made the trip to Connecticut, as did several friends from home, which was so special and fun. And as I mentioned earlier, Dana's family is simply fantastic!! Jon's parents came up to help us take care of the girls, which was a huge blessing. And friends' of ours from here have a house in Connecticut very near where the wedding was, and they let us use it. What a gift!!!
There are lots of pictures for those that want to see them. I have them in several groups to make it a bit more manageable.
This 1st slide show is from the wedding ceremony and reception - there are a LOT of pictures - I can't help it!! The dancing ones at the end crack me up :)
Here are pictures from the Friday morning 5K, the Rehearsal Dinner, and the Sunday brunch at the Waesche's house
After the wedding, Mom, Alysia and I stayed in Connecticut until Thursday, while our husbands had to go back home to work. We were all exhausted and didn't do a whole lot, but it was such a treat to have that time with them and for Sarah to be able to play with her cousins. Here are a few pictures:
From there, it was on to Maine. That will be the next post!!
the ‘mill
9 years ago
3 comments:
I'm lucky to have such a great family to share the big day with!
LOVE all the pics! You look great and it looks like such a great week-end! I've heard stories from Len, Shannon, and Will - so it was fun seeing the pictures to go with them.
Thank you for all of the wonderful comments Debby. You all made the day so special for us! I'm still smiling and reliving every moment.
Post a Comment