In Maine, out of the blue, Sarah asked me if Cora would go back in my belly soon. Sorry kiddo your sister's here to stay!
Getting rid of Isla got her wheels turning again - on Saturday she asked Jon, "will we keep Cora?" She went on to say "we keep Mattie, but Isla's at her new home." Jon explained that yes, we will keep Cora.
This morning she looked at me and said "If I kick Cora, you'll spank me." Now she's never intentionally kicked Cora but this made me wonder if she's fighting temptation. Oh boy.
Cora is now a pro at rolling over. Any time we lay her on her back, she immediately rolls onto her belly and pushes up, so she can look around the room. She rolls and wiggles so much that it's already hard to keep her on a blanket! She's also really getting into her rattles, which has been fun to watch.
1 comment:
How funny! I guess Sarah's feeling the real life with a sister now. I'm sorry about Isla, but it sounds like it was the best decision for everyone.
Thanks for your email! I will reply very soon!
Post a Comment