It's hard to know where to begin with Jamey and Dana's wedding. The entire weekend was AMAZING and so much fun! 1st of all, the coast of Connecticut is so beautiful! Friday morning, there was the Dana-Jamey 5K (quite fitting for these 2!) - after running along the coast and finishing on the beach, there was a bagels, bananas and coffee breakfast on the seawall and everyone stuck around on the beach. The Rehearsal Dinner that night was great - it was in a open air pavilion at the Mystic Seaport. The weather was perfect and you can't beat a lobster dinner!! And then the wedding. I must say, I have never seen my brother so emotional and so happy. Seriously, his smile said it all! It was a 2pm wedding, and then the reception started with a cocktail hour and then there was dinner and dancing. Oh what a night!
Dana is incredible and so perfect for Jamey. I'm so excited to have her in our family!! I wish her 2 sisters could join the family as well :) A huge part of the entire weekend was how incredible Dana's family is and how much fun they all were to be around. Her older sister Wendy has a 2 year old named Kate, and is 6 months pregnant with her 2nd. Dana's younger sister, Erin, had a baby, John, in mid May. It was fun getting to know them, especially since we are at such similar phases of life! And I have to do a shout out to all of our husbands for being the unsung heroes with all their daddy duty all weekend!!!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures. I'll post links to more pictures soon.
Jamey & Dana at the rehearsal dinner

Jon and I in our lobster bibs at the rehearsal dinner
Sarah, Callie and Kate - it was so cute and so funny watching these 3 walk down the aisle!!! (and amazing that 2 2-year-olds were successful flower girls!)
2 comments:
Great pics! Can't wait to hear more. And i love the family pic at the end...the dress looks beautiful on you!
everything looks fabulous! congrats jamey & dana! I love the family of 4 pic- you look great and the girls are precious!
Post a Comment