Last Friday we celebrated our 5 year anniversary. We spent the day on a bus to Kentucky for a cross country trip. Fitting :) We'll go to dinner soon, and hopefully get away for a weekend as soon as Cora is weened.
Here are a few pictures for a trip down memory lane (we used film "back then" so the bulk of our good pictures aren't on the computer)
Here are a few pictures for a trip down memory lane (we used film "back then" so the bulk of our good pictures aren't on the computer)
I love this picture - our nieces and nephews look so young! It's amazing how they've grown in 5 years!
arriving at our reception at the golf club
leaving our reception (Jon's war paint on his face is shoe polish - payback from all he did to guys over the years and their weddings!!!)
our honeymoon spot in Chile - Puyuhaupi
These past 6 years of knowing Jon have been beyond what I ever could have dreamed. He is an amazing man, husband, and father. I am so blessed!! - as are Sarah and Cora.
And TODAY, Jon is 37. Happy birthday to the love of my life!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! :) And I don't think I've seen any wedding pics- your dress was just gorgeous!
Wow - 5 year! I had forgotten all about the shoe polish attack!!
Congrats!
Post a Comment