Wednesday, November 4, 2009

xc trip to Louisville

Last weekend, we went to Louisville for a xc trip.  Jon and the girls came - and it was crazy to say the least.  10+ hours on a bus in 2 days is a bit exhausting for 2 little kids and their mama and papa :)

The highlight/saving grace was getting to see my sister and her family!  Bruce and the kids rescued Jon and our girls Saturday morning when it was A LOT colder than we expected.  The main conclusion at the end of the trip is that the girls will NOT come to our last race in Ohio next weekend.  I don't think we'd survive!! 

Here are a few pictures from the weekend (I dropped our camera a few weeks ago and so it only works part of the time and often pictures don't turn out well ... thus to bad quality of some of these)

Sarah sitting with Chris - my team manger - who Sarah ADORES

Sarah and I with the girls team waiting at the Olive Garden

Caroline and Sarah (6 months apart) at the Olive Garden

Alysia and I - with Conor sneaking in! :)

Connor, Caroline, and Callie

the girls playing on the bed in the hotel room


Sarah slept on a sofa bed with no bed rails - when she got up in the morning, she said "Mama, I was on the floor. But I got back in bed."  Hmm, guess she fell out of bed. Glad she was okay!!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

alicia's kids are gorgeous!!! glad y'all got to visit with them some!

Anonymous said...

cuties