Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cora's baptism

(I'm SO behind on posts and am going to try to catch up in the next few days)

Cora was baptized a few weeks ago - on Sunday, October 11. We were so honored that Len would come to Rock Creek to be apart of this important moment in our lives. Jon's parents were able to come in town as well. Both our dads prayed during the baptism - what a picture of God's faithfulness through the generations! We had a lunch at my parents afterwards. I did a horrible job of taking pictures, but here are a few ...
the girls both wearing dresses that my mom made

during the baptism
with Len afterwards - it was a BEAUTIFUL day!
Sarah LOVING attention from her cousins! (our niece, Kate, came down with Jon's parents - we loved getting to see her!!!)
Sarah and Kamp at their little table :)

Cora fell asleep on the way home from church and missed her whole party! :)

Sarah's diaper leaked so mom found this dress that she made for me - I wore it when I was 4-5. It was a bit big, but I can't wait for Sarah to wear it next summer!!

We had a great visit with Jon's parents and Kate. We can't wait to see them all over Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I'm sure the baptism was so special. Wish I could have been there. I love the picture of both of them on your red chair in their white dresses!

Sarah said...

Your girls are so beautiful, Debs! Can we go ahead and betrothe Jack and Cora now???

Jack is getting dedicated in less than 3 weeks and we are so excited about it- such a blessing are these little ones!