Monday, October 26, 2009

going private

Due to promptings from my husband of crazy people out there (none of whom I think read this blog) we are going to make this blog "private" - meaning I need to approve your email address for you to be able to check our blog, and you will need to log in to check it. I know this is a hassle, but hopefully you will still read it to see our precious girls!
When I make the switch, I'll go through my address book and approve all of you who I know reads this. However, if you want to be safe and make sure you're on the list - email me (dgvannoy@hotmail.com) and I'll be sure to add you!

4 comments:

The Heald Family said...

I am so sorry we missed little Cora's baptism while out of town:( Great pics - thanks for sharing!
love..........Cathy

Unknown said...

add me please!

Reg said...

add me too!!!

Sarah said...

Please add me!