Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You know you've gotten a LOT of rain when your empty baby pool is full after 24 hours! Monday and Tuesday it RAINED non stop. I love storms, so I enjoyed the heavy rain and thunder.

Tuesday was Sarah's first day at "Mother's Day Out" (she'll go Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am-12pm, so I can go to the office and work). We bundled up in the raincoat, but when I tried to snap a picture, Sarah got mad that our departure was delayed. She's funny - if we tell her we're going somewhere, she is ready to jump in the car that instant. No delays! Even though the pictures aren't the best - she sure looked cute in her raincoat and New Balance running shoes!! :)


Sarah loves her truck book, and pointing out "big rigs" as we drive. She finally got to see a "bob cat" in person - and about came undone she was so excited as she watched Jon drive it.

Sarah is getting quite good at walking in my shoes. Isn't it amazing how young this starts?!Ok, I have to include one of the dogs ... :) We got them nice new beds for in the house - with their names monogrammed on each. I know, a bit unnecessary. A few nights ago they started sharing a bed ... why the heck did I buy 2???! I'm sure as Isla gets big though they will thoroughly appreciate the 2 beds!

4 comments:

Laura Ward said...

Sarah's so cute in her raincoat! I'm sure it helped to protect against the deluge. :) Hope the year's starting out well!

elizabeth said...

She's so adorable, Debs! I love looking at your blog. I think it's halarious that she "came undone" when she saw the "Bobcat" because she was excited. Ha!
I hope you're doing well and that xcountry has gotten off to a good start.

em said...

we've had the same torrential rain here too, thank god. we need it desperately.

sarah is SUCH a cutie! :o) seamus has a queen sized pillow he sleeps on in his crate at night. he gets so excited when he sees us put it down, that he rushes in and jumps on it.

Mama Cobb said...

SO adorable! She is looking so grown up! And I can't get over how fast Isla grew, what beautiful dogs you have!