Sunday, August 17, 2008

Here are a few recent pictures ...
Sarah definitely had her papa's dimples!!
picking blueberries - she's learned to only pick the blue ones. Of course she eats everything she picks!
On Thursday, we went to visit my good friend Beth and her 2 boys, Teddy and Wilder. I didn't get a picture of little Wilder ... and man is it hard to get 2 toddlers to both smile at the camera!! :)Sarah LOVES petting Rory - and he's such a good sport
smelling flowers. My flower pots look amazing - thanks to Jon's Mom!!!
My cross country team comes back to school tomorrow. So life is about to get REALLY busy for us. I'm so excited, but also sad that the low key summer with Sarah has come to an end. Posting my be sporadic over these next 3 months, but I'll do my best!


No comments: