Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sick

Sarah's had a fever since Sunday morning. I took her to the doctor today - she has a viral throat infection. Apparently it's going around. It's so sad to see her not feeling well. I do like how cuddly she is when she's sick ... but it's more sad. Her impeccable timing always amazes me. This is the 3rd time in her life that she has been genuinely sick (we really are lucky in how rarely she gets sick). The first time was when she got the throw up bug the night before we moved. The next time was in Austria. And now this time, we were supposed to head up to my sister's Monday morning. Luckily, my sister and I both have free weeks next week too, so hopefully Sarah and I will be headed up there this Monday.

Here are a few recent pictures. I love the 1st 2! It's so rare for me to be able to capture her smiling at the camera! Sarah has been a far cry from this jolly little girl the past few days. The last one captures a classic Sarah movement with her belly poking out and arms stretching out in her dramatic little fashion :)

4 comments:

Laura Ward said...

I'm sorry Sarah's sick - no fun! :( She's adorable in the pictures though; she has such a cute smile!

lydia said...

too cute! sorry she is sick :(

Mama Cobb said...

Aww, she's so precious!! She is looking so grown up! Sorry she's under the weather...hope she's feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

wow her hair is really getting long and pretty! hope she feels better soon. let's get together next week before our baby comes!