Monday, June 2, 2008

Several titles for this post ran threw my mind ... New Computer! All the puppies are sold! We named our puppy!

I'm typing on our brand new computer! We decided to go with another Dell laptop, with the hope that in 3 or so years we can buy a Mac desk top. I feel like I'm back in the land of the living!

As of yesterday, all of the puppies are officially sold. Hallelujah!!! We still have 4 at the house (friends come next week to get one, other friends come June 22 to get one, and then we'll take one to Maine when we go). We're definitely thankful that each one has a good home.

We've named our little girl "Isla" (pronounced "eye la"). It's a Gaelic name. It's been fun bringing her up to the house and letting her get used to our routine. I'm so glad we're keeping her!

I'll get back in the swing of pictures soon!

3 comments:

Joel and Katie said...

Welcome back to blogosphere...and congrats on selling all the pups! Yippee! Isla will be a great addition to the Vannoy clan (as long as she doesn't mess up the new furniture!)

T and B Rowe said...

nice to have you back in blog world. :)

Laura Ward said...

Yay for selling all the pups! We want to come see them before they're all gone - maybe next week? Hope you're enjoying your new computer. :)