Saturday, June 28, 2008

Louisville visit

Sarah and I spent the week in Louisville visiting my sister's family. We had so much fun!!! It was our 1st "girls" trip - Sarah did great in the car. She definitely had her moments, but I was impressed.

Sarah had a blast playing with her cousins - Callie (6), Connor (4), & Caroline (13 months)
Alysia & Caroline
they have a great yard for kids, and Sarah LOVED it!

Sarah & Callie


their trampoline was a huge hit with Sarah! Our last day, she figured out how to get up and down by herself ... yikes!! I love the static hair :)

I joked that their pantry is a "Seven Eleven" - for 1, they have way better snacks that we have. But my sister does The Grocery Game - you sign up for your local stores, and then each week "the list" tells you what is on sale and what coupons are out, so you use your coupons to match up with sale items; thus you either get steal deals or even things for free - so she has quite the stock pile built up and has been saving money!! In the picture above she's pointing at the Gold Fish :)

We took the kids swimming in a neighbors pool ... poor Sarah in a bikini! I forgot her bathing suit and that was the only extra one Alysia had! Her belly was a site to see!


We are so excited for these little girls to become best buds as they grow up! I'm so thankful that Sarah has a cousin her age!


On the way home, she fell asleep with in 10 minutes and slept for 2 hours!

I loved the time with my sister. She is such a great mom and I have a lot to learn from her! Her patience amazes me, and she's so laid back. I love it!

1 comment:

Laura Ward said...

Sarah and Caroline are so cute together - you can tell they're cousins! :)