Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I have to admit - I love Paul Simon's song You can Call Me Al. And for some reason, I woke up thinking about it yesterday morning so decided to buy it on iTunes. Sarah and I had a dance party yesterday afternoon - and she now is constantly asking for me to turn on "Call me Al" so we can dance! :)

(sorry you have to endure a bit of my dancing - I tried to stay out of the video! - and you can even hear me sing a bit at the end which is even more embarrassing!!!)

To my credit, I'm attempting to dance with a "boot" on my foot because I sprained my ankle running on Sunday. But that doesn't change the fact that poor Sarah will have NO rhythm with Jon and I as her parents!!! :)

6 comments:

Jamey said...

would you blame the singing on your boot as well :)

j/k... that's really cute! And if you can do some light dancing, hopefully you'll be able to run pretty soon.

Carli said...

I love it! Yall are awesome!

I'm impressed with both the singing and the dancing. I love to see mommas just being silly and having fun with their kids! Too sweet!

Joel and Katie said...

That is awesome! Thanks for the laugh. We look forward to seeing it live!!

elizabeth said...

oh, i love it...thanks for posting it! :)

Lydia said...

I just love this and admire you for posting it! I love dancing and singing in the house with the girls, but I don't know if I will ever let others see :)

mary said...

love it, debby. david was next to me when i was watching this video and when you busted out with the body guard line we just had to pause it and reply it 3-5 times. priceless. you are a good momma!