Tuesday, June 16, 2009

tummy tub

Jon's parents gave us a tummy tub as a baby gift and it came last week. I do like giving Cora a bath in it a lot better than the traditional "u-shaped" baby tubs. I wouldn't go as far as to say Cora enjoys it but she no longer screams through her bath! And of course I think the pictures are hilarious! :)
How this girl moves ... we're not sure. When Jon laid her down, her head was near the little red Fisher Price on the right - somehow she wiggled and squirmed her way around to this ...


I can't get enough of this little one! She continues to be as precious and sweet as can be. Friends were over for dinner the other night and they were amazed at how mellow she was - just happy as could be in her bouncy seat all evening. That's our Cora!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hysterical photo of the tub! She looks like s sumo wrestler stuffed into a flowerpot! I have missed you, Debs! Been waaayyy too busy! We need to catch up on email! I love seeing photos of the girls. They are so cute!

Carli said...

That tub is crazy and hilarious and ingenious all at the same time! She is TOO sweet!

Lydia said...

What a hoot!!!