Saturday, June 13, 2009

birthday dinner

Mom and Dad had us over for a delicious steak dinner on my birthday. It was such a nice treat to be able to show up and eat a great meal - not having to do or bring a thing! That alone is a great birthday present!!! They just got new patio furniture, and the weather was perfect, so we ate dinner outside. Sarah had a great time "run, run, run in the grass" as she said. And she about came undone at the sight of the birthday cake! (I can't wait to see how she reacts on her 3rd birthday!)

Jon and I are going to go to Canyon Grill, but it's going to have to wait until after our trip. My taste buds are excited already! :)

Here are pictures from my birthday dinner:

1 comment:

Jamey said...

I think that's the first party on the patio in a decade!!!