I'm 29 today :) I feel old. Funny to say when my husband is 36 (so of course he has zero sympathy) and so many of my friends have already hit 30. I guess it's more I'm amazed at how fast the years have flown by. Was my NOLS course really 10 years ago? College graduation 6 years ago? Ireland 5.5 years ago? And then I think wow, Jon and I have been married almost 5 years and have 2 kids!!!
I'm also amazed at how blessed I am - to have such an unbelievable husband and 2 healthy, beautiful girls. I love watching Jon be a papa to our girls. I'm so thankful for our families who love us and support us.
So today has been a great day - simply because of these 3 in my life. Thank-you Jesus!!!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe I totally forgot to call you - I saw it on my calendar but my day was crazy and I never thought of it again. I hope you had a fabulous day!!
Post a Comment