Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sarah's 1st haircut!

It was time ... with Jamey & Dana's approaching wedding (Sarah's a flower girl) I wanted to get her hair cleaned up a bit - it had reached the point where I didn't want to do anything but a ponytail because the ends were ratty. So we went to the fancy-shmacy Great Clips and Sarah had her 1st haircut! In 1 way, it makes me a bit sad because her ringlet curls are gone - but I LOVE it! :) She had her "serious" face the whole time and she did great - looking exactly where told and not moving her head at all! The longest parts in the back had 3+ inches cut off!!

profile & back view of the finished product

I was hoping the haircut would help with her bed head ... NOPE! Now it all just sits up on top of her head. I laughed so hard when I saw it this morning!! :)

5 comments:

Joel and Katie said...

Thanks for the laugh...her bedhead is AMAZING. Thank God for detangler!

Jamey said...

do I have to shave my mustache for my wedding?

Unknown said...

that is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! is that really true???? i cannot believe it.
the haircut is precious!

Laura Ward said...

Such a cute haircut! And I'm impressed she sat so quiet & still the whole time. Her serious face is too cute! :)

Adam Webb said...

That last picture is hilarious! How does she do that? I wonder what she is dreaming as she is moving her head throughout the night? So funny)love that little girl!