Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sarah singing

It amazes me how Sarah knows the words to so many songs. I finally got a video of her singing 2 of her favorites. (translations below each one)

Our God, our help in ages past / Our hope for years to come / Our shelter from the stormy blast / And our eternal home

Under the shadow of your wings / Your saints have dwelt secure / Sufficient is your arm alone / And our defense is sure

Praise God from whom all blessings flow / Praise Him all creatures here below / Praise Him above ye heavenly host / Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost / Amen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AMAZING!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness....so adorable!
~Elizabeth

Jamey said...

I'm continuously impressed with my niece! I think she gave the Holy Spirit the shaft on the doxology when she said "praise father, son, and... Jesus". so cute :)

Sarah said...

That is so sweet...I love it that she knows those precious and solid words and will have them in her heart for life. I sing hymns to Jack and hope for the same thing...awesome!