I wanted to post these pictures of my girls. Sarah is so sweet and gentle when she holds or touches Cora.
I put a new picture up on the top of the blog - to remind me that vacation is coming soon. I took it in Maine last summer; on an island that we always spend a day on. I'm ready for vacation and all that it will entail this summer!
I'll end with 2 funny Sarah stories. She calls the little pollen tassels that are everywhere "porches" - because so often when we go to play outside I sweep the porch. Hilarious how their little brains work! And then today she said a comment worth remembering :) - we often talk about people and who is a boy and who is a girl. We were going through lots of girls today, and Sarah said, "And soon Papa be a girl!" I explained that it doesn't work that way - we can't change. Her response was "Want Papa to be a girl!" Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment