Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I was laughing with Jon the other night that we have more pictures of Mattie as a puppy than we do of Cora as a baby ... poor 2nd child! And wow have things changed since we got Mattie in 2005!!! Isla is definitely bottom of the totem pole - I think we have 3 pictures of her as a puppy :) Once Isla finishes shedding her winter coat (Mattie has) I actually may let them in the house occasionally. We'll see though :) I do want Cora to bond with the dogs like Sarah did with Mattie. I love these pictures of Mattie and Sarah together ... Mattie was so gentle!

2 comments:

Laura Ward said...

It's so strange to see Sarah as a baby now that she's a little girl - she was so cute (still is)! Hope you're surviving the coat shedding - our dogs are driving us nuts. :) Love the new family pic too!

lydia said...

haha! I was thinking the exact same thing about Locksley. Poor girl. No pictures.... but she does have that rash on her face so I'm really saving her from future mortification!