Sarah's kitchen! It's a work in progress, but Jon wanted to go ahead and bring it up for her to play with. It's been a BIG hit! I'll post more pictures once it's finished
making ice cream is serious business! Jon's gotten into making ice cream (yummy!!) and Sarah was totally mesmerized when he put it on her kitchen :)
getting a good picture of a 2-year old AND baby together is HARD!! Here are a few of my attempts ...
new hat! we've been making a BIG deal out of how special this hat is so she'll want to wear it this summer
sweet little Cora
epitome of fashion!!! - going to a dinner party in pj's and crocs on the wrong feet! We had a fun evening last Friday at our dear friends, Joel, Katie & Tilly's - and since we were putting Sarah to bed soon after we got there, we just took her out in her pj's :) 
epitome of fashion!!! - going to a dinner party in pj's and crocs on the wrong feet! We had a fun evening last Friday at our dear friends, Joel, Katie & Tilly's - and since we were putting Sarah to bed soon after we got there, we just took her out in her pj's :) and I just had to include this picture - sure made me jump the other day when I walked in our room and saw Sarah's "baby doll" in Cora's Moses Basket!! Sarah has been taking very good care of baby doll lately - feeding him (yes, she refers to it as a boy), burping him, and putting him nigh-night
1 comment:
SO cute! I am late in seeing your pics, but they are adorable. Now you have a little Debby (Sarah) and a little Jon(Cora)...they so look like each of you guys. Sarah is at such a cute age and I love her kitchen. Well done, Daddy!
Post a Comment