It's been a busy 10 days! Last Thursday-Saturday, I was in Kenosha, Wisconsin for the NAIA National Cross-Country Championships because 1 of my runners qualified for the race. It was so much fun! I got home late last Saturday night, and we headed to Wild Dunes, South Carolina Sunday morning to spend Thanksgiving week with my family. The weather was perfect and we loved being with the whole family (Sarah started sobbing after her nap today when she found out her cousins weren't here).
Here are a few quick pictures. I'll post the rest soon.
post race (my assistant coach Patrick, Matt, and I) - Matt did so well! - and thank goodness my jacket still zipped over my pregnant belly because it was COLD!!
this picture is me freezing at Lake Michigan - the wind chill was in the single digits - and I'd never been to a beach with ice on it!
big contrast to this beach!!! Sarah LOVED the sand, ocean, shells, and sea gulls
3 comments:
So glad everything went well and you had a good time with your family! Love the pic of Sarah running - her expression is priceless. :) Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!
looks like a GREAT thanksgiving trip!
Sarah running is my favorite!
Glad you guys are back!!
Post a Comment