Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Leaves leaves leaves!!!

It's amazing - we rake the yard, and the next day it looks like this:
Sunday we played outside in the leaf pile. Sarah wasn't sure what to think at times. This is my favorite - Sarah bracing for Isla's face lick! The slideshow below has the rest of the pictures.



I'll end with this - Sarah LOVES putting on Jon's sunglasses and always strikes a funny pose when she has them on :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

her ponytail is precious!

Laura Ward said...

So cute! I love the sunglasses one - Sarah's got quite a personality. :) Hope you're feeling ok. We need to get together soon!

Mama Cobb said...

I am SO jealous! Fall is the hardest time to be in Florida. Hope you're feeling great! And we need to see some pictures of that cute baby bump! :)

T and B Rowe said...

very stylish shades on you, sarah!!!