It's so rare that our entire family can get together. It was such a fun week. Sarah LOVED the time with her cousins! And continuing in her trend of liking guys, she totally latched onto Uncle Bruce and Uncle Jamey ("samey" as she says). We had great weather, and lots of fun playing on the beach, walking, and biking.
On Thanksgiving morning, we all did the Charleston Turkey Trot! Mom, Alysia, Bruce, and Dana, with the kids in strollers, walked. Jamey ran fast. Dad, Jon (pushing Sarah in the baby jogger) and I ran. It was definitely the slowest 5K I've ever run - but probably the funnest! It's nice having an excuse to run slow and enjoy it :) Sarah loved it - she kept saying "People run! Mama run!" Afterwards, they had a 4 and under 25 yard dash - Sarah was too cute! She bawled on the starting line because she was so ready to run and didn't want to have to wait. She had an expression of sheer joy as she ran though! And afterwards, she didn't stop and just kept running around and around in the grass. She's taking after me I can tell!! :)
Jamey has his pilot's licence to fly 4-seatter planes. He took us up in 3 groups - Dad, Dana, and I were the last group. I was quite impressed with my brother!!!!
the ‘mill
9 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment