I took Sarah to the doctor yesterday for a check up and 3 more shots. She weighs 25 lbs 4 oz - in the 90th%! Her head is still in the 90th%, and height is 50th%. The doctor said I should start giving her 2% milk instead of whole milk :) I'm not complaining though -- she is a GOOD eater and I love it!! We've been privileged the past 2 nights in being treated to steak dinners, and we've discovered that Sarah LOVES steak! She can put it away!! Anyway, here are some new pictures ... 






The puppies have gotten MUCH more vocal in the past 48 hours. They are also walking on all 4's now. We're still at the point where we think their little barks are cute. We'll see what we think in a few weeks!! :)
2 comments:
AWW! sarah is SO flippin' adorable, debs!!! those photos made me smile. :o)
She IS, really, really adorable, Debs! She looks so much like you! Miss you, friend!
Post a Comment