Friday, April 4, 2008

2 weeks old


The puppies are 2 weeks old today! It's amazing watching them grow. Their eyes are just now opening - and are a beautiful blue (that will change as they get a bit older). They are getting better at using their legs, and at times make a noise that resembles a bark (mainly they grunt and whimper). We took so many pictures tonight that I decided to put them in a slide show:

Don't worry - we are still taking lots of pictures of Sarah, too! I need to get some pictures of her with the puppies. She has gotten very interested in them this week. Our computer is being temperamental, so I'll post Sarah pictures later.

1 comment:

em said...

hey--you're wearing our matching patagonia shirt in that photo! :o)

the puppies are SO flippin' cute! i have some persuading to do! heehee. cheers for the photos.