Last Friday, Mary and Meg came over. We all grew up together, and then Mary and I were roommates in college for a year and a half before she got married. She has 3 kids now! -- the youngest is 5 weeks younger than Sarah. Meg was in town from Texas for her 10 year high school reunion. Crazy that it's been that long! (I know many of you are thinking we're so young!)
Sarah with Townes, Eleanor, & Miles (Sarah's been fascinated with her belly button)
Meg & Sarah
Tuesday night, Beth, Joseph & Teddy and Adam, August, & Ruthie came over for dinner. Wow, have dinners changed since kids! Beth and I grew up 2 house apart, like sisters; and I've been friends with Augusta since high school. We all got married 3 months apart, and had our 1st kid within 8 months of each other. It's been such a gift to walk through these new stages of life with such dear friends! 
me, Augusta, & Beth (29 weeks pregnant with #2)
Ruthie, Teddy, & Sarah
The kids weren't sure what to think of the puppies! Ruthie & Teddy seemed to like them if they were outside the box but not when they were in the box with the puppies crawling all over them! :) 




Now on to some pictures from our day to day life at home ...
The other morning, Sarah came out of our bedroom with this shoe -- I guess my little out door girl likes some sparkle!
BATH TIME!!! Sarah loves baths just as much as ever! Her splashing soaks me and the bath room a bit more these days.

Diaper time!!! (still fascinated with her belly button)
Often, when I try to take her picture, she squints in anticipation of the flash. It's so hard to capture her best smile!
Waiting for Papa to come home ... when I know Jon is on his way, I tell the girls (yes, Mattie is included) Papa is coming. They often wait at the door. I love these pictures -- the anticipation and then Sarah's wave. She is always SO excited when her Papa comes home!
She definitely has her Papa's brain if she's into Sudoku!
This made us laugh the other day -- Sarah's booster seat was on the floor because we had needed the chair for something. I walked in the dinning room, and she was sitting in the booster seat, trying to get the tray on. Our little girl loves her food!!!!
1 comment:
Great post! lots of fun pics!
Post a Comment