We spent last weekend in Niceville, FL visiting our good friends "Bones" and Sam and their 3 cute as can be boys - Kobus (6), Kia (4), and Koen (2). It was fun and crazy and we laughed a lot at the difference of raising boys vs girls. Sarah and Kia fought like brother and sister - I felt like I was watching Jamey and I as kids!! :)
They took us to the beach even though it was a chilly, cloudy day (and rain at the end!) and we went trick or treating with them as well. A big church there does "trunk or treat" - where cars line the parking lot passing out candy so you just get in a big long line going from car to car. It was great! We then went real trick or treating in Destin. This was Sarah's 1st true Halloween experience - she caught on real quick to hold her bag open wide and say a loud "thank-you" each time. She was too cute in my opinion :)
Here's a slideshow of a TON of pictures - playground, beach, and trick or treating
the ‘mill
9 years ago
1 comment:
We will miss you on Lookout Mtn, but what a beautiful location to live. I am excited for Jon's job too!
Post a Comment