Monday, February 23, 2009

Saturday fun

Sarah and I "cooked" together on Saturday - she sat on the counter and tore cilantro leaves off the stems, putting them in her measuring cup, as I made guacamole. I asked her what she was cooking and she confidently/matter of factly said "this." Great clarification! Every time she said guacamole, I laughed so hard - she kept saying "mac-inole." She loves sitting on the counter whenever I cook and it's been fun to give her little projects to do and watch her creativity sore!

We were making guacamole for fajita night at Joel, Katie, and Tilly's. We always love hanging out with these dear friends! And it has become a tradition for Sarah and Tilly to take a bath together. Oh these girls are too funny together!!! Our friends, Michael and Carly and 3 week old Ada came as well, but I didn't take any pictures :( Here are the girls in the bath ...

No comments: