Friday, December 19, 2008

2 year olds can't keep secrets!

Jon came by the house yesterday afternoon real quick, but we were out ... when he asked where we'd been I told him "you don't ask questions around Christmas." So he asked Sarah, "where did you and Mama go today?" With great enthusiasm she yelled "BIKES!" So yes, Jon figured it out, we were in a bike shop. We laughed so hard!

In addition to getting Jon something, I looked at 1 of these bikes:


They're huge in Europe, but haven't really made it over here much. It's called a "push bike" - doesn't have pedals so kids use their feet and the whole concept is they learn to balance and don't get dependant on training wheels. We thought about getting Sarah 1 for Christmas, but from what I've read, 2.5 is a better age to get them started. So hopefully we'll be able to get her one this summer!

No comments: