Wednesday, September 17, 2008

making bread

Just as I started making bread this morning, Sarah wanted my undivided attention. So this was the solution! After she polished off her cheerios and all the cherry tomatoes (this girl LOVES tomatoes) on the counter, she grabbed a banana and took a bite peel and all!

I tried a new bread recipe today, and it turned out well. Several of my friends have gotten into grinding their own flour and making all of their bread. I love the idea of it ... but am a LONG way off. :) Our problem is typically when I make a loaf of bread, we like it so much that we eat it in one day. Kinda defeats the purpose!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

are you sharing your recipe? i'd love to try it!

em said...

ohmygoodness, these photos are adorable! :o) and props for making homemade bread! the kitchenaid mixer helps, doesn't it? ;o) i love mine. we call it "my preciousssssss". LOL.