Monday, September 29, 2008

CHEESE!

I think I've mentioned before how Sarah has gotten mad when I try to take her picture (come on! - that's not supposed to start until middle school!). The other day I said "CHEESE" with a great amount of excitement, and she giggled away - which made for great pictures! Jon said I can't do that in public though ... Bath time fun!
What a man does to be able to watch football ... it's weird, when we 1st moved in we got FOX with our rabbit ears. But all summer, it hasn't come in. Jon rigged the antenna to get a rough signal on Sunday for the game :)
Outside fun! - a track star in the making! I love the 2nd picture - as she was running by me she held out her hand and yelled "HAND!" - my cue to hold her hand :)


4 comments:

Joel and Katie said...

Wow, Jon was desperate!
Love the pics of Sarah...she is way too cute!!!

Unknown said...

SHE COULD NOT BE CUTER!!!! I love the "cheese" pics!

Laura Ward said...

seriously, your daughter is ADORABLE. I miss you guys - when things get calmer for both of us, let's hang out!

Sarah said...

She is adorable, Debs! Can't wait to see how cute baby #2 will be! How are you feeling?