Yep that's right! Sarah will be a big sister in early April! The official due date is April 6. We had our 1st doctors appointment yesterday - the ultrasound and heartbeat were perfect! I'd forgotten how absolutely amazing it is to see your tiny little munchkin moving around! We're very exited and so thankful for this gift from the Lord. Please pray that the pregnancy continues to go well and that we have a healthy, full term baby. And for the record - we're not going to find out if it's a boy or a girl, so let the anticipation build!! :)
5 comments:
Hooray!!! I am SO excited. :) Glad to hear the first dr. appt. went well. Praying everything continues on course!! [And in case I haven't ever told you, I LOVE that you're waiting till the baby is born to find out if it's a boy/girl - it's one of those great surprises not to be missed! :)]
Congratulations!!! We hope to be close behind you...we'll see...:)
Congrats again, Debs! I'm so glad the appt went well!
Congratulations! How happy! Are you feeling alright?
you and sarah iseley are due three days apart!
Post a Comment