I'm a day late on this puppy update! They turned 7 weeks old yesterday, and the 1st one left for his new home today. It's a week earlier than we'd planned, but his couple has been so excited to get their pup and have visited often over the past month, so we decided to send him on.
They are hilarious to watch run around the yard. They chase each other and chase after Mattie. My favorite thing is how they'll leap to "attack" each other. The pictures aren't the greatest, mainly because they are so active that they don't hold still long enough. I'll work on getting some better ones before they all head off to new homes.
As of now, we still have 3 boys unsold. We're a bit nervous!!! I still waiver on whether or not we're going to keep the last girl pup. When I look at how cute she is, I think, of course we'll keep her! Then I think of house training another dog ... and I think no. I'm sure the yes will win out though :) And if you know of any one who wants a lab puppy - send this link on to them and let us know!!
the ‘mill
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment