I also have to say, I love the pj's she's wearing! Yes, I believe they are boy pj's, but they are so cute!!! I just found out that my sister had left a HUGE box of 2T &3T clothes for Sarah at our parent's house. It was like Christmas sorting through everything! These were in there :)Now on to the pigtails ... SO CUTE!!! My Mom was never the best at doing hair (sorry Mom!) but she also didn't have much to work with because my hair has always been so fine, that rubber bands and clips always fall out. All that to say, I never learned to do much apart from a ponytail ... so poor Sarah! She'll have to endure years of my bad hair-doing skills. Hopefully I'll learn a few things. Today was the 1st day to try pigtails, and I love them!

This picture shows her quirkiness in sorting her food :)
3 comments:
Sarah is the CUTEST!! I love the pj's and the pigtails too - she's getting so grown up! My mom says she'd be happy to teach you to french braid if you'd like - she did all sorts of braids and hairstyles with my hair when I was little.
She is such a little Debbie mini-me :) I'm glad I don't have to deal with girl's hair because I would totally suck at it. I always had bobs and never had hair to learn out to fix. I tried doing Chloe's hair (Natalee's little girl) the other day and she ended up looking like a dinosaur.
ADORABLE!!!! i'm looking forward to Reagan growing hair....
Post a Comment