Saturday, August 1, 2009

eBay

My latest eBay purchase (I LOVE getting great deals on eBay!!!) ... Cora rolls and wiggles so much so she can't keep herself on the narrow little play mat I bought for Sarah. I couldn't bare to pay retail price, so I found this on eBay. Cora seems to like it, and Sarah is fascinated by it - constantly wanting to touch everything on it. Never new baby toys could be so mesmerizing to a 2 year old! And I know you all would like this picture far better if Sarah and Cora were in it, but let's be honest, their nap time = perfect blogging time! So sorry for the cute omission. I'll try to make up for it soon!
I'm a sucker for a good deal. I love coming home from the grocery store and seeing on the bottom of the receipt how much I saved in store savings and coupons. I'm floored when I find a steal of a deal on clothes or something else I've been looking for (like my $17 Banana Republic dress that I found at the outlet in Maine!!!). Jon just laughs at me.

No comments: