Several times this week when I went in to get Sarah from her nap, she'd look at me and say "blanket, night night" and lay back down! She'd then start asking for her stuffed animals. Sometimes she'll play like this for 20 minutes. At 1 point when I came in, she had piled them all up on one side. She cracks us up :)
I have to say, if I had this blog 2 years ago, it would have been ALL about Mattie. But now poor Mattie and Isla are far more neglected than I'd like. At least they have each other :) Isla now stands taller than Mattie - yet Mattie is much thicker. Mattie reminds us of a sprinter (you know, rock solid athlete) and Isla reminds us of a lanky middle schooler who hasn't grown into her size. I'm curious to see how big Isla gets - if she's anything like her Dad (which she seems to be) - she's going to be 1 big dog when she's full grown!!
2 comments:
she is FULL of personality- SO cute!
My cousin's wife just had a baby. They have a dog named Keva. Their neighbor came over to see the baby and stopped to pet Keva. He said, "Hey girl, your name used to be Keva, but now it's "Back Burner."
Post a Comment